Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find answers to our most commonly asked questions. If you don’t find the answer you are looking for, please contact via email@example.com or text us at (313) 451-3708.
Where does your sea moss come from?
- We partnered with farmers around the world to provide you with a variety of sea moss. Our main source comes from Africa, St. Lucia, Jamaica, and the Gulf of Maine. We also collect from Malaysia, Canada, and many more.
How do I know your sea moss is legit or real?
- We work with a third party lab to test our products.
- We only partner with farmers that naturally harvest sea moss. We refuse to work with any company that uses pool grown sea moss or adds chlorine.
- No, all our beauty products are hand made with all natural ingredients.
- We work with a third party lab to test our products for safe use.
What is your wholesale pricing?
Purchasing & Buying in Bulk
- Wholesale clients can purchase sea moss for as low as $3.30 to $5.00 per oz ( ounces) with a minimum purchase required. Complete the inquiry form below so we can follow up with a full pricing quote.
I heard that I can join your team as a distributor and build my own business by selling your sea moss products. How do I learn more?
- That is correct! We help create businesses whether you need marketing, branding, scaling, accounting, and much more!
- Yes, all our beauty products are available for wholesale with the options of our company or private labels available.
- Complete the inquiry form on this page.
If you want to inquire about starting a business, DON’T WAIT... CONTACT US NOW! via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/ text, 313-451-3708.
Where is this company located?
- Where are located in the United States outside of Detroit, Michigan
Contact us via email at email@example.com or call during office hours, 313-451-3708.